Tuesday 7 December 2010

I love leopard.

Photobucket
Lazy post again, since I've only recently become a camera owner it will take me a while to get into taking a photo of everything mode - but it will happen. So regretted not having it with me this morning, there was such a thick frost for a second I though there had been a little flurry of snow (still dreaming) and it made everything a lot prettier - especially spider webs, frosted spider webs are amaaaazing.
I used to be a bit fearful of leopard print, until (and here you discover my weakness) Kat Slater returned to the square and persuaded me that leopard print is the best print. And also that it is best when covered in sequins and stretched across a heavily pregnant stomach. 
At the moment I would happily take leopard print anything, I am yet to acquire anything besides my fuzzy hat (coming soon!) though, but these are my favourites. I have wanted a leopard fur coat for absolutely ages & these boots are definitely top of my after Christmas shopping spree list.


Big post soon, since I actually have to take pictures at the clothes show because my teacher told me to. :)


lots of love from lily xxx

2 comments:

  1. love leopard! these are great picks :) can't wait for the big post!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark
    shop online fashion

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?