Friday 31 December 2010

favourite.

This is my favourite outfit...ever.


Photobucket


shirt- vintage
shorts - topshop
tights - primark
shoes - new look


I know it's not "cool" to like Topshop any more, but they make some damn gorgeous clothes so it's hard not to. These shorts are so perfect- the floral pattern is so lovely, they make every outfit better and the poofiness makes me happy. And the colours are just beautifully perfect!! So I can't hate. Sorry. 
I love this shirt as well, it's technically my mum's from the vintage fair a while back and I absolutely love it, cord is my new favourite fabric (sorry velvet, your a close second!) - hopefully showing you my new cord shorts soon as well since they are lush.


Oh, and I know in all my outfits lately I've been wearing these heels which is a bit of a lie since with all of them I actually wore grey ballet flats. However, these are my new year's eve shoes and I can only just walk in them (I'm a bit of a heels virgin) so I've been wearing them around the house constantly to try and prepare myself and can't quite be bothered to change back just for pictures - sorry! They are really nice, though, I love wedges (and cheap new look shoes).


Not sure when I will be able to post again since I can't find any batteries for my camera and it's completely dead. All I'll be doing today is relaxing and getting ready and all I'll be doing tomorrow will be feeling dead. On Sunday I think I'm going to London for shopping though, so hopefully a nice outfit then - I'll try not to wear these shorts again but I think I might have to! I'll try and mix them up a bit and not wear my other blue shirt like I was planning to... 


Finally, happy new year everyone! I hope you all have a great one, and hopefully it will be a great one for the blog, too.






one to follow.


love lily xxx



3 comments:

  1. Amazing shirt, love the faint lines that make it more unique and less generic. I need to get myself charity shopping again...but might have placed a Topshop order in the past 30 mins. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE those shorts!!! They are so nice, I would wear them in a heartbeat :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?