Sunday 19 December 2010

cats.

Photobucket
coat - clothes show
dress - h&m
shoes - new look


You may recognise this coat from my leopard post a little while ago. In reality, this was a lot cheaper and just as nice - therefore I like it more. Now I just need the classic giant earrings to truly rock the Pat Butcher look with pride. However, I think when worn with my cat bag, the resemblance to crazy cat lady is already quite convincing. 
I would have a proper outfit to share from yesterday, but I got caught in the snow on my one mile walk home from town and ended up looking like a drowned leopard/panda hybrid. It was probably the most simple outfit I've worn in a while, but I really liked it. I've been taking a lot of inspiration from Vicky's layering of necklaces and just generally trying to accessories in a more interesting way and really liking doing it. I really like combining my necklaces in different ways, makes them feel completely different.
I bought some things I've been lusting after for an age, thank you H&M sale & cat's protection charity shop (one of the only charity shops not trying to look "modern" and "trendy" by promoting it's cheap and nasty primark rejects) for helping me achieve my dreams. 


one to follow.

love lily x

2 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit, ahaa same with the hm sale :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cool coat!
    And the backdrop is really nice, love the red wall and bookshelf ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?