Monday 20 December 2010

cosy

Photobucket
sparkly blue barry m nail polish, bauble, snow, close up outfit


I have been such a hermit lately, I didn't even leave the house today & yesterday I only ventured to the co-op. Christmas is such a cosy time and I've really enjoyed spending time with my family. My brother who I hadn't seen since October has just come home, even though that might not seem that long I've missed him a lot. Tomorrow we're seeing The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and I am so excited!! We had it on tape and it was always my favourite Narnia book. Eustace Scrubb is such a legend and apparently the boy who plays him is brilliant in it, as he was in Son of Rambow , absolutely can't wait.


I promise I will get some pictures of my new purchases soon, I'm just so lazy at the moment by the time I'm "photo ready" it's already dark! I'll probably do an outfit tomorrow & the next day so you might see them then.


one to follow.


love lily xxxx


p.s. sorry, went a bit link mad! I'm so lame, I find it really exciting linking to things.

1 comment:

  1. I do want to see that film. Have fun! And I love your cardigan :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?