Saturday 11 December 2010

The beginning of the Christmas wishlist.

Photobucket
A lot of people say they feel guilty asking for things at Christmas, and I do partially agree. I find it so awkward making a list of things which I want other people to buy for me - but wishlists are completely different. Wishlists in my mind can be as completely fantastical as you like because you are simply wishing not asking. Therefore, my wishlist is very, very large and grows each day. Especially when I browse the Liberty website, which I've been doing a lot. Egg cups are probably my favourite piece of kitchenware, they are always the most exciting. I am very partial to the rabbit, cats & badger.


love lily x 

3 comments:

  1. these are all so fabulous!! i love the cats too!

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my these are awesome. the badger is my favorite!:)
    please if you have time come visit my blog?

    thanks!

    http://thymeforfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh super cute :)

    I love these even though I don't eat boiled eggs

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?