Thursday 30 December 2010

because big jumpers are a reason for living

Photobucket
jumper - vintage lyle & scott (via my brother)
skirt - h&m
shoes - new look

Again, big bright jumper. I should probably take some outfit picture soon, I actually like what I'm wearing - especially my new floral poofy shorts! They are so gorgeous, a good sale find since I'd actually wanted them way back in the beginning of Autumn but completely forgot, I even featured them in my Autumn polyvore. I got a few other things in the sales, but not much yet. As everyone's said, they're a bit rubbish. I found some shorts in the New Look one as well, but only after finding them online first - New Look sales are painful unless you have planned ahead.
I'll try and get an outfit up tomorrow, then maybe some new year's pictures (if they are...decent)!

one to follow.

love from lily xxx

2 comments:

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?