Tuesday 21 December 2010

hello beautiful(s)

Photobucket
1. Socks from santa last year, trying to defrost my feet after insisting on walking through the snow in ballet flats. Again. I haven't had "dainty" shoes in a while so it's exciting for me to wear them, even when it is ridiculously impractical.
2. Messy clothes rail. Actually like how things look when they're untidy, sadly this means I neglect my  room I can rarely open the door.


Basically, what I wanted to say is a huge thank you for all the comments I've got lately, it means so much to me. I've really been putting a lot of effort into the blog lately and just posting what I feel and it's so nice to get a response. I really feel that it's finally more "me", I'm not trying to be someone I'm not any more. I spent a while imitating other blogs and wishing I could be as good as them, now I'm happy just doing what I want. I'm also happy that some people seem to like it.


I took some outfit pictures today but I'm not sure if I like them, I'll upload them later and see how bad they turned out and maybe post them.


Also, I'll probably try and change the web address thing to Lily and the Glorious soon, to make things simpler. Just a heads up!


one to follow, probably my favourite ever blog & the biggest inspiration to me <3


love lily x





9 comments:

  1. llooovvee the clothing rack! cant wait to see your outfit pictures :) those socks are so cute <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you've "found" yourself.. there's no point trying to be like others. Your socks are very cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these tights!! love the rosey print :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love your photos! Congrats are getting more comfy with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely socks! Your blog description makes me laugh! I love Harry Potter :-) xoxooxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. those floral socks are so sweet. xx

    merry christmas

    xx christie

    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute socks. I`m wearing my favourite pair right now also heheh.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't worry...most people's closets look like that after a good night out. if you like vintage clothing please come and check us out!

    www.avintagelovestory.com
    www.lalalandvintageclothing.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the floral tights!


    http://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?