Tuesday 21 December 2010

christmas tree

Photobucket
I've seen a lot of people posting their christmas trees, and since we decorated ours yesterday I thought I'd copy them. I always love my tree, I think it's just the right side of tacky. We have a lot of camel decorations because my dad likes them. Quite a lot of the decorations are pink. And we have a set of old Hollywood movie star cardboard cut-out decorations.
Okay, my tree is ridiculously tacky, but I love it!


one to follow. 


love lily x 


p.s. it is ridiculous how tempting the candy canes are

5 comments:

  1. Aww your tree looks lovely Lily, candycanes are the best :) Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh nice! that's not tacky at all , my tree is covered in pingpong balls and nonsense like that xx have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't even have a tree this year!
    yours is great. :)

    xx elanor

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?