Monday 13 December 2010

Alice.

Photobucket
Lately I have had such enthusiasm for clothes. I love clothes. I love choosing them, finding hidden gems & the way nice clothes make you feel. It's amazing how the clothes you put on affect who you are as a person and how everyone else see you - that you can use the way you dress to create an entirely different persona. I'm also starting to feel a lot happier about the way I dress after being stuck in my boring rut of blandness that in no way represents who I am or who I want to be.


I discovered Alice by Temperley last week when I was looking for a designer to do a project on ( I chose Erdem in the end) but I could not forget about these pieces!! I want things embellished with tiny studs!! I want things in that perfect green!! I want leather shorts*!!! I am feeling a bit fml on the party dress front, as in I need some, can't find any & lack the desire to pay silly amounts. And also the fact that I really want dresses like this. 


One to follow.


love lily xx


* I actually found the perfect pair at the clothes show, with almost the perfect fit. Hating my tummy right now :(

2 comments:

  1. love the dresses.xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces are lovely!
    I also feel torn between who I am and who I want to be, I'm pretty fickle with my style but I think experimenting with clothes is a great step towards creating something fresh and original ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?