Sunday 12 December 2010

Colour.

Photobucket
One of my favourite things about Topshop is their colours. If they do nothing else right, at least the colour is always perfect this is why their nail polishes are so lustable, Topshop colour in a bottle. I am so hoping some of these fall into the January sales because they really are just gorgeous, but with my income at zero for at least another 10 months or so they are also presently completely unattainable. Hopefully if I have a little left over in my Christmas present budget then I can get myself one of those scalloped vests


Also, since I've neglected this feature lately here are three to follow -
1
2
3


love lily x


p.s. I know there has been a lack of my own actual photos for a while, hopefully this will change soon. 

5 comments:

  1. I love those tops!
    Amazing ;)

    ♥♥♥, Angie
    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the tops!
    and yesss! I was stood at the till trying to decide whether to buy some nail varnish the other day, £5 is a little out my budget though :( christmas list!
    ps I'm back to blogging :D as soon as I get a few comments (so I know SOMEONE'S reading me a bit) I'll post like every few days, have so much so say right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tops! especially the two on the right <3
    take a look at my blog too if you'd like!
    http://cocofashionsmitten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree, the colours in topshop are always so beautiful. i adore all of the tops too, especially the scalloped vests! oh why do they have to be so expensive? xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?