Thursday 30 December 2010

hello again

It has been along time since I last posted, but thinking back that actually makes me kind of proud. A couple of months ago posting twice in a week would be an achievement and now it calls for a  "sorry I haven't been blogging" post. Obviously the reason I haven't been posting is that it was Christmas and I was with my family - I meant to do a post on Christmas Eve before I left for my grandparent's house but present wrapping took over, sorry! I've seen a few bloggers saying how "they hate bloggers that don't post around the holidays" and that made me really angry. For me, Christmas is a time to spend with my family and friends, and I'm sorry if that means more to me than blogging but it does. 
Photobucket
jumper - vintage 
skirt - h&m
shoes - new look


I wore this to go to the cinema with my brother (loved The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, btw) - I know the jumper isn't very "flattering" but I love it and it's cosy so I will wear it. I have another post lined up and my second batch of sale shopping today so expect lots more posts!


one to follow


love lily x

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a warm cuddly sweater! You could throw it over everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print on the sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?