Sunday 9 January 2011

Today I went shopping by myself.
Photobucket
velvet blazer - £2 from a charity shop, best thing ever
shirt - h&m
shorts - topshop
rings - topshop, asos, accessorize, vintage


I used to hate it, I felt so awkward and didn't know what expression to have on my face but today I had a nice time. I bought a dress & a pleather skirt, it was nice to be able to just look by myself. I felt completely at ease, maybe I've matured or maybe I'm just bored of other people. Or maybe I'm a pretentious brat? Eitherway I had a good time. No proper outfit pictures, but one good quality one with natural light. 


one to follow


love lily x

8 comments:

  1. thanks! i like the outfit you're wearing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this outfit, your rings are lovely! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shopping by yourself is by far the easiest way!
    I really like your trousers! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that's a great snippet, I'd love to see the rest of the outfit. Those shorts are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like shopping by myself (: Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet deal on that blazer!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit, love the shorts and all your rings. I'm about to leave the house to go shopping alone- I know what you mean I used to hate it and think it meant I was a loser with no friends, but I do quite like it now as I can spend as long as I want in the shops I want.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaand you did a very good shopping by yourself! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?