Saturday 15 January 2011

Cause baby I'm reliable

I'll never go.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm a pretty damn inconvenient person, I think. Mainly because I always remember I want to go charity shopping on a saturday night and I'm always frustrated when I remember they're all closed on a sunday. Oh, well, I have a lot of work to do anyways. But I'm so tired and I want a bath. Basically I just want to sleep for a week or so and then have like a week long bath. At least I stole an Adrian Mole book from my brother's house today so I can keep myself sane for a little longer.


one to follow.

so much love from lily
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. cute blog btw,following now.
    plus you're lucky to have a cat,envy!
    and I do the same thing with charity shops.
    my tumblr is youaretoocoolforschool.tumblr.com
    Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love these pictures, i love ellie goulding and emma watson, such beauties! following

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?