Monday 3 January 2011

oh hi these are my fingers

Photobucket
Still feeling a bit off mentality wise. I find it really hard writing down what I'm feeling because I would say 90% of  my life is contained inside my head. Does that sound insane? I don't know, maybe it's normal. I hope not, because it would be a horrible world if everyone felt like I do all the time. Instead of finding new friends, I've been rediscovering old ones and I think I'll stick with them. No-one else has the patience to spend time with me.
I haven't managed to find any batteries (should probably get some rechargeable ones)  for my camera so no proper pictures, but I felt I need to share something. Thank you all for being nice.


love lily x

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ your nailpolish and your rings!
    aaand i love your blog as well,you´re so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?