Tuesday 25 January 2011

hi hello how are you

Just a short post to let you know I'm still here. I've been quite busy lately, spending the weekend having actual fun for the first time in a while. I'm also in the process of (hopefully!) changing subjects at school. As well as all the mandatory ones, I currently do BTEC Art & Design, which I am hating, & history. I'm trying to swap art & design for normal GCSE art and sociology which is stressing me out a bit! I'm also trying to find a decent work experience, so frustrating when everyone's already found theirs. But changing to subjects I will actually enjoy is also making me feel a lot more positive about school, I'm studying Animal Farm in English (1984 was amazing so looking forward to reading this) and they just gave us our big books of poetry which I find so exciting! I'm always surprised by how much I love poetry, I find it so interesting.
Also I really need to go shopping, just struggling to find the motivation to go places & leave the house by myself, since there's no-one else I want to go shopping with right now. Oh well, things will sort themselves out.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sources;various tumblrs


love lily xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great collection of photos, love the first one especially! Lovely blog, I'm following! xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?