Wednesday 5 January 2011

Kiss With a Fist

Photobucket
Because of my absurd holiday sleeping pattern, I have become addicted to late night radio. I can't really explain how this happened, but basically I listen to Radio 4 for at least an hour every night - I just like the sound of people talking I suppose. Last night between 11 and midnight I caught the end of a really interesting program where Florence Welch was speaking about the poetry that influences her music and I (re?)discovered what a lovely engaging person she is. I found her really inspirational to listen to and her speaking voice is just so sugary and sweet. She was talking about her love of writing about things anatomical (lungs) in her music and the concept behind her song "Between Two Lungs", about breaking a kiss down to it's simplest form - "a breath shared between two people". It just reminded me of how much I love her music and how amazing she was at Latitude. I actually just found the rest of it on catch up, which I might listen to later. I recommend it, though.


one to follow.

love lily
xxx

2 comments:

  1. loveee that red hair. and the pattern on the last photo

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog :D
    I love all the outfits on the photos!

    I have a fashion blog! <3
    Please check it out,

    fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?