Saturday 29 January 2011

hmm

I feeling really fml about school at the moment. It's really horrible. I hate school. I wish someone understood about that. I just can't stand being there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
jumper - ebay
skirt - h&m
shirt - h&m
shoes - vintage


Ebay is the best thing in my life at the moment, so addictive! I'm so shallow, shopping seriously makes me feel better when I'm down & I love the thrill of a bidding war. Also this jumper is so lovely and cosy, my favourite piece of clothing - I've literally been wearing it non stop since it arrived (parcels are so exciting!!). Bought a couple of new jumpers today - can't wait to wear them so outfits soon - and some impulse buy wedges. Anyway, hopefully a few more posts this week, I have a little stash of pictures waiting.


love lily xxx

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your jumper, and i agree, there is nothing better than winning a bidding war haha!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don´t be sad because of school sweetie!
    Your outfit is so lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah geat pattern on the jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print on the jumper! Haha I actually love bidding wars its such a thrill! I feel 10x better when i win it! The worst thing is waiting for it to arrive! Lovely blog sweetie, new follower :)

    -Shope
    http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sweater:)

    www.my-styleee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?