Tuesday 4 January 2011

last day of peace

I changed the address thingy, hope you all found me.
Photobucket
Photobucket




Photobucket
1. My brother took most of our Adrian Moles to uni, so I've only had the cappuccino years and the growing pains to satisfy my craving. If you haven't read any Adrian Mole, you really should - he's a great comfort. 2.More pictures of my hands, boring I know, but I wanted to show off that big fat coral one. It was a Christmas present from my brother which was too small for my chubby fingers. I put it on today, though, and it fitted! Yay for small victories. 3. And these are my new shoes, an impulse buy (sort of), heavily reduced from £46 to £10. I'd wanted some for a while and spotted them when I was bored whilst waiting for a friend who was trying on party heels. I like them a lot.


I start school again tomorrow which means less posts (or same amount of posts,less work - quite likely) and sad Lily. I am dreading it so much, seeing people I hate and being patronized is not my idea of a perfect day. At least I have my hunk of  a French teacher for a double in the afternoon. Again, small victories.


one to follow.


love lily x



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?