Saturday 6 November 2010

I'm now a tea drinker.

I've not been too great lately. I feel ill and sniffy and sleepy. School is bad. Friends are bad. Everything is bad.
Photobucket
Everything Primark. Not sure how I feel about that. I have nothing (not much anyway) against Primark, but a whole outfit from one shop? I feel so bland. However, Primark consists of mounds of knock offs from other shops - so what difference does it make? I feel so awkward writing that, it sounds so angry. I'm not angry at Primark. I suppose everything is a knock off of something these days.

I wanted this top a lot after Lily of LLYMLRS wore it. I love the pinky colour and the sheerness, a the horse shoe print is so pretty. I especially like how hand drawn it looks.
And after lusting for a while, I own something velvet. Hopefully the first of many. I want something dark red, like the matching top and skirt set I had when I was little.

Sorry for being such a Negative Nelly, hopefully I will feel more inspired soon.

lily

p.s. It is my opinion that no-one "likes" tea, we just learn to accept it.

1 comment:

  1. heyy, hope things get less bad and more badass hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?