Wednesday 24 November 2010

pictures are nice.

Photobucket
1. Phoebe. 
2. Sunday night.I love how the light looks here, my mum made this little postcard collage a couple of days ago. It makes sitting my the computer for hours a lot nicer.
3. Books. The first thing people say when they come into my house is "wow, you have a lot of books". I like the way they look.
4. A ring I got for my birthday & one I got at the vintage fair. And some Barry M grey nail varnish that seems so change colour depending on how cold my hands are.


I've been really into taking pictures around my house lately. I love my house so expect to see a lot of it.


A lot of people from my school protested today, which is good. Apart from the fact the majority of them neither knew or cared what they were protesting for, they just wanted to miss school, which I think is sad.


lily x

3 comments:

  1. Awww, your cat is so so cute! My house is like that also, with the books, and I rather like it that way! The rings are super! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A full book shelf always looks so inviting and how cute is your cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pics! i protested the first time round. but i knew why i was doing it :) x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?