Saturday 23 October 2010

I will make it to the end of this post without falling asleep.

a small peek at what's been going on
Photobucket
1. My new "inspiration" board. Looking forward to seeing that grow.*
2. Pretty birdy necklace.
3. My new cat bag!! It's been in my dreams for a year now and it's finally mine.
4. Vintaaaahhhhge baby.
5. So in love with my bed. So so pretty.
6. hi!

love lily x

*Ed Westwick doesn't really inspire me.. sometimes I just like to look at him.

p.s. I think I'm in a style rut. I need something other than high-waisted skirts & cardigans, the lack of variation in my outfits is beginning to make me sick.

3 comments:

  1. that cat bag is INTENSE! serious envy going on
    and cheers for the sweet comment and its lovely to see the zine on the board haha
    have fun and a lovely weekend

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh and i love your bed ... it's so kitsch and cute !!

    kimashleyclarke.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!
    Thank you for your sweet comment!I´m following you!:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?