Sunday 14 November 2010

Please Me.

I bought a proper lipstick.
Photobucket
MAC matte lip colour in "Please Me"
I'd had a MAC giftcard sitting in my purse since my birthday, and even though I chose this lipstick about a week after I was always too cautious to actually buy it. So, after a month and a bit unnecessary mulling over last week I bought it. The soft pinky colour is very helpful in hiding my zombie lips (usual colour - blue).

It was so weird taking a picture of my face. I've never been into self loving face pictures so obviously hated them all, apart from this one. I like the blurryness achieved by partially dropping my camera. Trippyyyy.

love from lily x

p.s. I made a formspring for the blog, the linky widgety thing is just above the most recent post but I'll put one here for the lazies.

3 comments:

  1. Im so jealous about the new lipstick! I have been wanting a mac lipstick for so long but I will have to wait just a little bit longer..its so flippin expensive here in Australia!! You are lovely - you have a great blog too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour really suits you :)
    I hate taking straight-on face photos too, mostly because I forget to turn the flash off and end up half blinding myself, ahaha.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?