Friday 12 November 2010

I'm a giver

I made my first reasonably large charity shop purchase.
Photobucket
And it's perfect. Acid wash denim & shearling for only ten pounds? Yes please. With some severely washed chewing gum, paracetamol, a couple of coins & a key thrown in for free. Thank you, pockets of a stranger.
I admit I don't browse the charity shops as much as I would like. And I'm a bit of a nervous second hand shopper, so I think outerwear a good way to phase myself in because it probably hasn't touched much naked skin before. 
love lily xx

p.s. obviously the paracetamol & chewing gum went straight in the bin, don't think I'm the kind of person that eats out of the pockets of used clothes.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I'm always a bit uncomfortable whenever I buy something vintage. But I feel definitely better as soon as I've washed it!!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, lovely purchase! I must admit, I'm a total charity shop junkie-I think thrifted clothes make up over half my wardrobe! Sally x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?