Monday 22 November 2010

weekend catch up

I had such a nice weekend.
Photobucket
Cardigan - River Island
Dress- Vintage 
Tights - Primark
Belt - My Dads
Assorted Necklaces - Assorted Places


On Friday I was at the V&A for this event, which was so interesting. My favourite talk was by Olaf Parker, the designer behind Burro, about being a fashion designer. Although I'm not sure that a fashion designer is what I ant to be, I do want to work in fashion or something to do with clothes and hearing about how he got into the industry was really inspiring.
I got this dress at Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair on Saturday, it was so so good! I got some really great things, post about that later - but make sure you check it out if it comes to somewhere near you, well worth the two pounds entry fee. :D

lots of love from lily xx

p.s. maybe a Harry Potter post later, if you're lucky :)
p.p.s haha my bed and my dress match a bit :)

2 comments:

  1. Loving the cardigan! That vintage fair sounds amazing, not in London til February though! =( x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?