Monday 8 November 2010

I may be grumpy sometimes.

But all I need to cheer me up is a Toffee Nut Latte (!!!) and a piece of cake.
This month I am definitely in the mood for posting, this is my second so far & I have a couple more prepared all ready. You will also be treated to pictures from my upcoming trip to the V&A with school where I am attending a few really interesting looking talks, and you may even catch a glimpse of my Harry Potter costume. Still haven't decided who I'm going to be, though I'm leaning towards Dobby. It is quite an easy option since all I would need is some odd socks, a jumper & a few hats. Possibly a tie.
Photobucket
Top - H&M
Skirt - Primark
Belt - Charity Shop
Scarf - H&M (from a friend)
Worn to Starbucks for two hours of nice catching up and eating.

love from lily x

p.s. extra sorry for my angry post, I think that's why I'm posting again so quickly - to hide my nasty side.

6 comments:

  1. perfect outfit for a perfect occassion :)

    http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the belt is a really nice little detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes will always be classic. Great style.

    xx

    November Grey

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your bedroom, it's so pretty and dainty. looking forward to seeing your pictures from the v&a, i adore that place. i really do like the simplicity of your outfit, i so agree that stripes will always be classic. xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?