Sunday 27 June 2010

Flora

 Helloooooo!
I am finally really getting into regular posting, my blog has become a major part of my life now and I just want to make it better and better. Thank you for all your comments, they are so encouraging and lovely!
Photobucket
Dress - H&M (stolen/given to by a friend), Shirt - Topman (stolen from my brother), Shoes - Primark, Socks - made from an old pair of tights, Bow Headband - Accessorize, Bird Necklace - Accessorize, Assorted Rings - Toshop, H&M, Miss Selfridge.
This is what I wore yesterday to go shopping with Alice. I did some quite intense shopping and now have absolutely no money what so ever, but I do have lots of nice clothes and...
Photobucket
I bought a perfume! Incase you can't see in the picture, it's Flora by Gucci. It smells so pretty and I'm so proud of it, it's my first ever real perfume unless you count my Britney one I had in year seven. And yes, it was expensive, but I used my £20 Boots gift card I had saved from my birthday (six months ago) until I could find a perfume I liked. That's how long I've been on the hunt! It lasts so long as well, I put some on yesterday in the shop and I can still smell it. Mmmm.
I'm going to save my new purchases for other outfit pictures, because I will be definitely wearing them soon.

love
from
Lily.
xxx

14 comments:

  1. Heya!
    Just found your blog!!! AMAZING!!
    oooh, and awesome post - i just love your blog!! :)
    panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this perfume, i have two bottles too! hehe, one at work and one at home. I hope they make it forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the headband, and the dress really suits you (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!
    xx

    http://tempspourlamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gucci??

    Jealous!

    Just found your blog, love it! Super cute bow!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are super cute! love the color

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shoes, really pretty!! Like the bow too :)xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww that bow headpiece and the pink/pastel oxfords are so darling!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. thoses shoes are so cute! And I love the little bow on your hair!!
    xoxo
    Stéphanie

    http://stephanieblogmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEY AGAIN - Your shoes are beautiful. gahhh.
    Thanks for the lovely comment too, sweetie!
    panda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey i'm following :)
    please follow back
    http://eblanez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute shoes!

    Our brand new blog, and our first. Take a peek.
    www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

    best regards from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  13. the perfume smells good! ^^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?