Wednesday 2 June 2010

Yesterday it rained.

I wore this. Still not sure if I like it.
Photobucket
Photobucket


(Blouse - Zara, Vest thing - Topshop, Skirt - H&M, Cardigan - Kew, Tights - ???, Brogues - Vintage, Satchel - My mums)
I love this satchel, it's so deliciously battered and worn - which I think looks much more appealing than a fresh out of the box one. My mum stole it from one of her boyfriends at art college and now it's mine. The brogues were my dream find from Portobello market, they are in such beautiful condition and the colour is so yummy.
ANYWAYS, soon I will post my supeeeer new purchases (INCLUDING PLEATHER!!!) which I am in love with.

TTYL BABES
LILY xxx

9 comments:

  1. I really like combination of the colors, the shoes and the bag are fantastic. I'm just not that big of a fan of the top. Cute outfit though. Beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely! Great style!!
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!
    Your hair looks great too!
    And thanks for following:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your just too cute, thanks for commenting! x


    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that bag! And this is a bold color palette, but you definitely can work it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great style
    www.sweetgonzalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. skirt is soo adorable. apologies for my comment spree! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't go wrong with a bag with a story! That's adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?