Sunday 4 July 2010

I love your delicate way.

Hello there sweethearts, I've been putting off posting a bit because I've just been far to lazy to get the old camera out and go pose crazy. But I needed to show you my favourite sales purchase!
Photobucket
AREN'T THEY GORGEOUS!
These babies were costly though, at £25 they can hardly be called a bargain. Even out of a sale that is quite pricey for me and I would never have thought of buying them. Until I needed something to try on a top with... And then I decided I needed them.
I have worn them like 10 times already though, so it was worth it.
Besides, look at the lovely roses! So pretty!
Photobucket 
shirt - H&M, shorts - Topshop, belt - my daddy's, horsie necklace - gift from Alice (Accessorize)

love from lily xx

P.S. Hopefully soon I will feel energised enough to throw on last night's "party" outfit and take some pictures, I wasn't really in a fit state to work a camera when I got home.

18 comments:

  1. I wanted these shorts so much! love this outfit! :)

    http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,love the cute necklace,looks gorgeous :D And i love the pastel-toned floral prints on your new shorts,heart <3 :D



    StopAndStareStyle - btw,posted my FIRST EVVVERR look on here lol,so i'd love to hear your feedback.It would be much appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your really kind comment,it put a smile on my face ^.^
    Loving the shorts,fancied them myself...but the price just seemed too high.
    You've got a really pretty blog.
    S
    onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuuute shorts! I love the simple white shirt too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the sweeeeet comment girl!
    oh, LOVE THE SHORTS
    AND THE NECKLACE
    basically, veryyyy cute!
    and I love your blog!
    much love
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend has those shorts, they are so gorgeous :0
    Plus - i love that necklace
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shorts and I want your necklace! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice look! love your shorts, and your necklace is so lovely. and you've got edward scissorhands' poster on the wall! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute shorts indeed! i also adore your cath kidston bag in the background :)

    love, jazzabelle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the shorts and top combo :) this is a lovely blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your H&M floral shorts, they are stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. those shorts are amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've been looking floral shorts for a while
    so glad you've found one cause that baby is a beauty :)

    first time visited your blog here
    followed you on google
    hope you'll do the same

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?