Wednesday 16 June 2010

He used to be a singer in a rock n roll band.

 Ooh, get me, posting midweek!
Actually this post is so pre-planned, it's a little embarrassing. On Sunday, I wore this, took these pictures, and made this collage. But I already had enough pictures for my post on Sunday so, being the sneaky gal I am, I decided to hide it away and bridge the gap between the next time I can be bothered to put some batteries in my camera.
Photobucket
Hmm, my pose didn't seem that silly when I was posing it.
Incase you were wondering, my bed is so low down because it's not a bed, it's a mattress on the floor. I have no bed. I decided I hated my old bed, and no new bed has been bought so... I have no bed.



That's the song, it's pretty. Listen to it if you like pretty music.

hopefully another post will come soon!
love from
Lily xx

16 comments:

  1. Laura Marling <3 She's playing the iTunes festival this year (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love laura marling!
    cute blog, following :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found your blog so sorry if this sounds creepy but where did you get your tights!?!? theyre so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tights and nail colour :)

    www.fashionteapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do this sometimes too, I always have a "back up" post just in case I'm too lazy to shoot photographs. **SHHH don't tell**

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe I spy harry potter backdrop in the second pic!lovely lovely rings xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shade of nailpolish! Oh and I adore Laura Marling, she came to play on Lowlands festival here in the Netherlands once, all shy and pretty in a men's blouse and blue skinny jeans, and she was so darn good, and I was sold!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. owww cute cute cute
    I'm following you sweetie!

    Take a look on my blog and follow if you want http://sketchbooksix.blogspot.com/

    and on my facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/sketchbooksix/115911201780153?ref=ts

    Hope you like it.
    Love, johanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh really? It's so nice of you =)
    Thank you so much

    I'll take a look on yours too
    Keep visit
    Love, johanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your sweet. Lovint yuor outfit and your rings rock!

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i do adore your tights love.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! Your nail polish is so cute! I love soft pinks.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?