Monday 21 June 2010

Cheap Thrills.

Firstly, I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of comments I received on my last post - thank you sooooooo much everyone! You are all so lovely!
And now a little outfit.
I bought this dress on Friday and, to be truthful because I could never lie to you, I only tried it on because of the price (£5, I'm a bargain hunter at heart). But when I put it, I fell in love. It hangs to prettily and is so comfy and I just love the lacey detail. I don't own enough things with pretty details like this and I really should. Thank you, H&M!
I didn't actually wear any shoes because I was inside all day, but I thought I'd pop some on to make it more of an outfit - these are my yummy Portobello brogues.
Photobucket

The next thing is a bit silly. I bought new shoes. Two pairs.

Photobucket
Except they are the same shoes.
 ...
I liked them! The black ones I can wear to school, and they are cheap so I can wear them to places I would be scared to take my good brogues. That's my justification, anyway.

I thought this picture was boring and looked too serious for a picture about new shoes... so I drew a mustache on it.

love lily
xxx

20 comments:

  1. I love the dress! It's so adorable. And the shoes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is cutee, might have to pop into h&m, i love the shoes i really want some cute brogues, where are they from ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is SO nice, you look lovely in it! and what a bargain!
    and nice shoes, where are they frommmm girl??!
    much love

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is such a good find love it! and those shoes <3 will be following :)

    http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aahh!! love the bib lace detail on that dress!! so lovely!!! and those shoes are such an awesome find!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would totally buy two of the same shoes as well...actually, I already have! So I know the feeling :) Also with the trying on things because they're cheap, yep! Love the bib detailing on that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OXFORDS! oh my gosh. love them... and the color too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this post. your dress and all of your brogues are just lovely! thank-you for your comment, please don't be jealous of me, there is nothing to be jealous about at all! have a lovely evening, m'dear.

    jazzabelle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A girl can never have too many shoes :) Haha- love the mustache!!

    www.fashionteapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh gorgeous gorgeous shoes, also loving that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress, and those oxfords are gorgeous! Haha I'd buy two in different colors if they were available to me!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can never get to many brogues, the're just to cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the lace on the front of your dress. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha loving the moustache!! and the brogues :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey thanks for the sweet comment! your mum sounds like a pretty cool lady!
    And those brogues are sooo yum, they look just like plums. I want to pluck 'em and eat 'em!
    And one can never have too many brogues! or moustaches!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty outfit, I love the lace detail on the dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore the burgundy shoes!

    http://where-will-it-lead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. ive been looking for oxfords like that for ages, and i understand why you bought two of tehm, well done!, they look amazaing,both can fit a lot of styles!
    nice blog ;)
    xx, zaia
    www.miss-make-a-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love both pairs equally!! one for me, one for my alter ego.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?