Saturday 5 June 2010

I'm making changes.

The blog is getting a big kick up the bum, or a makeover if you want to be more subtle.
I'm putting a lot more of myself into it now, and I really hope you are all liking it! This header isn't forever, and I'm aware it's not a pretty sight (ok yeah I made it in about a minute on paint) but I was bored with the old one and time and effort aren't my friends right now.
If you have suggestions, or even want to be amazing and make me a header, then pleeeeease do I will love you more than I already do for reading my blog.
In an attempt to make this an interesting post, doesn't Carey Mulligan just look like perfection here? Seriously, this picture is too perfect. SO perfect it makes me a little sad, but in a happy lovely ohmygoshshe'samazing way.
Photobucket

love forever
Lily x

2 comments:

  1. I love her dress!

    I am pretty un-technological too but one of my friends at work recomended 'splashup' as a free version of photoshop that you can use online to make banners etc. I used it to make my etsy banner and it only took me about 10 mins (i've never ever used photoshop so i'm sure i could have done it in 2 mins otherwise!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to make you some kind of header, but I have no idea what sort of thing you're looking for. I like your blog, thanks for following mine!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?