Monday 6 September 2010

I'm too hungry to think of a title.

I haven't posted in ages. School is nasty.
This is my first full week back (I had Friday last week) and I actually can't believe I'm expected to wake up and be out of the house before 8:15ish again tomorrow. And with my new lessons, my days are so long! I start at most days 8:30 and don't get to go home until 3:40 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. At least on Wednesday and Thursday I have late starts, but Mondays & Tuesdays will be my downfall. I can just tell.
Photobucket
Shirt - H&M
Skirt - Topshop
Cardigan - H&M
Belt - Charity shop
Shoes - Vintage
I wore this to go shopping with my brother on Saturday, all I bought was Topshop under-eye brightener, because I am definitely needing it at the moment. Sleepy Lily!!
Taking these photos was such a chore, I tried three locations around and outside my house before I settled by the back door because it had the most light & least rain, but these pictures are still too dark and not great.

I've just started my Art & Design course, and I am so nervous. Basically everyone in the class is so much more talented than me, and the work of previous students is just so amazing! It's all so beautiful and creative, I have no idea how I'm going to live up to it, especially as my nice Art teacher moved to Switzerland and the new one is very critical and says "groovy" a lot. Hmm.

I might be able to fit in another post later this week, probably with more moaning about school. Sorry!

love from lily x

p.s. This is my haircut. I like it now. :)

12 comments:

  1. You'll miss school when its over, Trust me I have just graduated, and I miss being fed, looked after, cleaned after, given money, not paying for rent. It quickly comes after you, and you become an adult, so believe me when I say, make the most of it.

    And keep blogging, It will all get better in time and you'll start to do what you love soon :)

    http://thepowerandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute s skirt! Good luck for your course. I am sure you'll be fine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actual love that title and your outfit, cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can completely relate to having difficulty find the right spot for outfit shots- but this one seemed to have worked out well enough for you, great look. :)
    Your course sounds so interesting! Don't put yourself down though, dear. With all that talent around you, I'm sure it will only push you to discover so much more of your own that you didn't even know you had! Good luck (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely, and your hair-cut suits you!
    I hope you have a lovely time, dearest.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice skirt and shoes!


    http://chezg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel in regards to a busy schedule... i have class 9am to 7pm tues, thurs. and fri. it's rough!

    you look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can never find a good spot to take pictures either! we have furniture everywhere, so it's basically impossible to find a clean spot with good lighting. it always amazes me whenever i see other bloggers who have whole rooms which seem totally white and perfect for shooting pics! makes me think i need to move

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love vintage oxfords! I have been trying to find the perfect pair myself, but they haven't materialized yet! These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit!
    And the art& design course is probably so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hated school! I got kicked out of art - thats how arty I am/badass :P
    I love the skirt just bought a similar one from Primark for a fiver BARG! xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?