Saturday 28 August 2010

are you hurting the one you love?

Sorry for the lack of posts, gang.
Do you want a list of excuses? I have one.
- I went to London for a couple of days and forgot my camera.
- It rained a lot. I got wet. Outfit pictures aint so pretty when the main focus is a girl resembling a drowned rat (me!)
- I discovered a love of leggings and big jumpers/shirts. Oops.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder? I hope so.

So Topshop added some more stuff to their sale and, as you may know, I am weak. So I came away with this playsuit that is so comfy it feels like jammies and a silky lacey underskirty thing to peek out of my dresses.
Photobucket
Check out my new bed. It's goodbye futon living, my love affair with my bedroom floor is OVER. I love my bed!!! :)
Playsuit - Topshop
Cardigan - H&M
Belt - Charity Shop
Necklace - Accessorize

At the moment we have a hundred (not very dramatic) temperature changes a day so I gave up dressing for Autumn and put my tights away! I think it's my northern roots, but I don't notice the cold much. If I think about it, I realise I'm freezing and that I can't feel my toes - but it doesn't really bother me.

I'm actually really tired right now, I had an early start at eight o'clock this morning and I can't remember things I thought of to write five minutes ago. Silly Lily.

I'll stop boring you now.

lots and lots and lots of love
from lily x

p.s. the title is one of my favourite florence + the machine songs, I'm not sure how well known it is because I think it's a B side but it's really good!!

14 comments:

  1. Cute outfit!
    Check your inbox !! :D

    Jazz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely,thank you for your cute comment(:!
    You´re beautiful,love your outfits!
    I´d like to follow your blog but it´s not possible:(whatever,i´m your new reader(:
    ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice PICS like it

    xx
    http://serah-de-fashix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit <3
    you have great style

    MON CHERI

    ReplyDelete
  5. The playsuit is soooo cute :)

    @gabriellaudrey
    http://littlemissaudrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the lovely comment girl :D I'm doing art and photography next year for a levels which I'm soooo excited for!
    and hope you had a great time in london!
    love this playsuit :D
    much love, Rachel xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. looove the hearts, let me just say =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. That playsuit is lovely, I loved the Topshop sale :) I hate it when the temperature changes like that but I think I'm the opposite to you I feel the cold a lot and can wear a lot of layers when it is hot, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much girl!
    I'n so nervous like you wouldn't believe, so nice compliments make me feel so much better!
    also, I have a party story to tell you later
    and I used to love uniform, it was like blazers and ties, I thought it looked nice! haha
    ps PUT YOUR VIDEO BACK ON! :(
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love it, the hearts are adorable!
    xx
    http://miss-make-a-mess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey!
    I love your playsuit & pretty blog :)
    Following this gorgeous blog, care to do the same back?

    That's a lovely belt, i shop in charity shops too :)
    Love, Ruth xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute playsuit; suits you! x

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?