Tuesday 21 September 2010

I like Autumn.

Photobucket
I like making polyvores when the mood takes me.
I'm feeling very inspired by autumn at the moment, I can't pass a woolly hat without trying it on & I am aching to get my scarves and cosy mittens out of storage. I'm actually wishing for colder days, I love hot and cold but can't stand the in-the-middley bit.
It's my birthday on Friday, and no matter how old I get I will always love my birthday. I happen to have a day off school so I'm having a few friends over, I never really wanted a big party - just to spend time with the people I love. I'm the kind of person who would rather have a few close friends than a big crowd of people & I'm happy to say I truly love everyone of my friends.
Also, I'm getting a proper camera!! Not a big huge fancy one, but I'm in love! Anything is better than my current one, which I estimate is about eight years old and could hardly be described as "top quality" even then. I can't wait to take nice pictures.

More updates soon, sorry if I haven't been commenting back! I'm such a complete ditz when it comes to remembering important things like that, but I do always have a peek at your blogs even if I don't have time to comment.

lots of love from lily xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog!..if you like visit my blog..I follow you!

    http://www.lenotedimisscherie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great edit, love the chunky knit, shorts and hat, lovely autumn palette!
    Cool blog, definitely be back here lots :) Come follow TBAG if you fancy.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean, i love autumn and winter! your blog is so creative, love it! new follower!

    http://brokenblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?