Thursday 30 September 2010

The "not quite a party" birthday party.

OH HEY It's another post.
Sadly, still no style/fashion, unless you want to take inspiration from my "Casual Birthday Party Chic" look.
I actually wore jeans. Up until the day of my birthday, I owned one pair of jeans. These are my "sick day" jeans, for lounging and doing nothing. But I had been eyeing up some pale icey blue skinnies in the Topshop sale for a week or two (or three or four) and, with the help of birthday money and my brother's student discount, they are now mine! Unfortunately, there weren't any pictures showing them from my party, but I might snap a couple this weekend.
Photobucket
Oh yes, two cakes. The first was rose & vanilla (made by my friends), the second was strawberries, raspberries and cream (made by my mummy). Mmm.

Love Lily x

3 comments:

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?