Tuesday 28 September 2010

My room.

My room is in the process of being "transformed". It's almost there, a couple of weeks ago I got all my things and chucked them up on nice new shelves. I have a whole shelf of just Harry Potter themed books (and a few bits and bobs)! To me that screams true geek.
I also made myself some wonky curtains from gorgeous Cath Kidston fabric, they are terribly uneven but I love the way they look.
Photobucket
Sorry for all the unfashion/style things happening here at the moment, I'm afraid there's a few more to come and then maybe an outfit this weekend. It's amazing to watch my followers grow. Thank you so much!

love lily xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you gorgeous thing. Those curtains are so adorably dorky and you and I love them, too.
    I wish I had the room to have a whole shelf of my HP books in my room. They do take up two whole compartments on my bookshelf in the spare room, though.

    I hope you enjoyed your birthday last week, also.
    You are such a beautiful soul, I hope you always know that darling Lily.

    Yours,
    Norah of Lets run away
    @ http://thislittleblogbelongstome.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?