Thursday 5 August 2010

I thought you should know.

Yesterday I went shopping. Again. I'm such a cliché.
Photobucket
Skirt - Zara
Tee - H&M
Jacket - My Daddy's
Belt - Charity Shop
Hairband - H&M

I realise I need to take better pictures that aren't squashed into my room, but as these were taken at about midnight there weren't many other options.
At the moment I'm liking salads & grey. Salads because they are so fun to make! You just throw whatever you want in and it's yummy, easy delicious food. And grey, a colour I loved, then hated & now appreciate. Relaxed yet not too boring. My new favourite.

love lily x

13 comments:

  1. I like the whole muted pattern-mixing thing, that's a really nice outfit. (:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the skirt, I saw it this afternoon in Zara (I'm such a cliché too..) x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I especially love the skirt (Salad's are pretty yummy :D)

    Don't forget to enter the 1st birthday giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty outfit - Denim jackets are great. So awesome, they go with everything! + Thanks for the comment, it was very sweet. I just did another post, If you wanted to check it out.. Hows your summer going?
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!! i adore that skirt!! you can never go wrong with polka dots :) and i love that you mixed different prints together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute skirt! i love the colour grey too

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore your skirt, i've been after a polka dot skirt for ages! i'm rather jealous, hehe. thank-you for your lovely comment, m'dear.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loooove the dots and denim together! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dots and stripes together! so cute!!! and the jean jacket tops the ensemble so well!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. o lovely outfit,very cute ! i follow you !

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice look and great skirt :D
    have a nice week!
    kisses
    DaisyLine from http://daisyline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you can pull of your dad's jacket with style!


    www.tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?