Friday 30 July 2010

Velo.

Why can't British summer holidays start when it's actually hot?
They always miss the heat, so we're sweating in school but by the time we get let out... rain & clouds.
Ok, I'm complaining. It wasn't even that cold today. But still, it wasn't hot.
Photobucket
I thought these pictures came out okay when I took them, but my unphotogenicness proved me wrong. Oh Well.
Photobucket
Top; Zara
Cardigan; H&M
Skirt; American Apparel
Belt; Charity Shop
And the same sandals as before.
Isn't this top so pretty? I got it in the Zara sale, it made it through my selection process ( I had a pile of about ten things and I could only afford two ) because I just adore the print! Little bicycles!

I'm off camping for a couple of nights tomorrow, if the regular posting bug still has me next week expect a few more outfits and things. :)

love Lily
xx


p.s. Hello new followers! I'm trying to have a look at all your blogs, it may take me a little while to get round to it but I will try!

13 comments:

  1. cute top(:
    have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun camping! And omg, I love you top, is super super pretty.
    Panda xx
    + Thanks for your comment on my last post - I would be lovely if you checked out my newest one on Christopher Kane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grey cardigan with the pinky purply skirt and the bicycle print shirt is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been searching the charity shops around here for a belt like that all week! I love this whole look, but it took me a few minutes to break my gaze away from my coveted belt. Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so adorable. i love the cycling print on your top!

    enjoy the camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous top my lovely! the bicycle prints are adorable!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top and the skirt are amazing anyway, but combinated they are soooooo ... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I love the top, they only had the skirt in that print in our Zara, which didn't suit me :( Ah well. Have fun camping sweetie.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. loveeeeeeeeee the top girl!
    and I've always wanted that skirt! I've got the cheaper zara version ;) but your colour is YUM!
    and what ya saying? you look so pretty here!
    and you're going to hate me, the skirt was vintage floor length and I got some scissors and cut it up a bit :( sure you could make one though?
    and I love my mum's old style haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi lily! Thanks so much for following me, lady. Love your blog and you look really lovely. Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your top!
    It´s so lovely ♥

    And thanks for your comment!

    Maja
    http://verveforsplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so cute! i love your outfit. especially the shirt. but the colors are great. and you ARE photogenic!!

    thanks so much for the follow! i greatly appreciate it. :)
    i gotta follow you, too!

    xoxo elanor

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit!! i love the print on your top!! and the skirt's color is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?