Friday 23 July 2010

festive summer.

Sorry for the lack of posting! After Latitude I have been spending all my time catching up on blogs - I'm almost done but it has taken hours. Latitude was amazing, the best year yet (my fourth) and so much fun. I had such a good time even when I got separated from my friends (a lot, contact is hard) and was dancing like a maniac by myself. If you were there and saw a girl going crazy by herself at Yeasayer, Florence + the Machine or Vampire Weekend - it was me!! One of the nicest moments was when I couldn't make it to The Horrors because I was so hungry and I went and sat by myself having a pizza and listening to a children's bed time story outside the literary tent. Oh, and the doughnuts. They were good. And the margaritas I had with my mum on Saturday morning! What a buzz!
So next year, you all HAVE to go!
Photobucket
Cardi - H&M,    Skirt - Topshop (SALE £7!!),     Top - Topshop,     Belt - Charity Shop
I wore this today to go for a frappe/smoothie (we swappped a bit) and cake with Alice at the Black Cat Cafe. So yummy.
Photobucket
These are my £6 New Look sandals, looking a bit worse for wear after a few days and nights in feilds (as are my feet) but holding up well!
Photobucket
Oh and that, that is my fancy tripod. Jealous, aintcha!

lots of love and other nice stuff  from lily xxx

11 comments:

  1. Love that skirt, h&m has some of the most lovely ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter, I love these books !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florence and Vampire Weekend, wow, two of my fave bands! Lucky you, hope you had an amzing time. I love your blog, so i'm now following! :)

    Check out mine too: http://mindfullofglitter.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovley skirt :-) Hope to see you on my blog :-)
    Kisses.
    † http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. As IF I didn't see you at Latitude! I suck at this blogger-meet-up-thing... ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  6. latitude, glad you had a lovely time.
    and the horrorsss! I adore Faris Badwan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latitude sounds amazing, I really want to go! Lovely outfit and I am liking your idea for a tripod, I may have to steal it ;)

    Fashion teapot ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute skirt - Topshop is a god. Oh, and Yay! Book Tripods! I used to do that all the time. The key is to find your dads really fat-ass books, and shove them all in a pile hahah. Panda xx
    Ps, Thanks for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, loving your blog and your tripod, mine looks distinctly like an ironing board ;)

    If you get chance please check out my blog. It’s in its very early days but I'm holding a little vintage giveaway. If you’re interested its http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you had an amazing time. I've never been to a music festival but I think maybe I should start.
    And HP makes for the best tripod!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I want to read Harry now!

    Take a peek! our first blog.
    www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

    best regards from Sweden :)
    /MALIN

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?