Sunday 11 July 2010

heat of the moment

I'm really loving doing regular posts. I think I mentioned all this before, but getting such nice feedback & seeing how many followers I've gained is so rewarding. You are all so sweet, and I do try and comment back as much as I can but it does get confusing.

I spent yesterday with my lovely friend Alice, we went shopping (again) and then ate popcorn and lemon sorbet (yummyyummyyummy) while watching Cracks. It was a really good film, so well done & beautiful styling but... it was disturbing. Definitely not what we were expecting. I won't spoil it for you though, you have to watch it for yourselves.

Photobucket

 Photobucket
Tee - Topman, Skirt - H&M, Belt - Charity Shop, Sandals - M&S, Bag - Vintage (mummy's)
I had my outfit (an a back-up oufit) planned for yesterday, but in the end it was so hot I just had to throw on a comfy t-shirt instead. In the end I was really happy with it, I had one of the days when you catch a glimpse of your reflection and think "hey, I don't look too awful" which was nice.
I bought this t-shirt in the Topman sale and I loooove it, so perfect and it reminds me of Harry Potter which I like.
I have been desperately wanting some brown sandals recently (this would have looked better with brown sandals, the little shopping demon in my mind tells me), and I found the perfect pair in H&M but they didn't have my size. A five and a seven... but no six? So cruel. 

I probably won't have time for a post until after Latitude (next weekend) but hopefully I will have lots of amazing pictures to share with you!

Love From
Lily
x

13 comments:

  1. i love love love your outfit - soo cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, love the shoes *wants*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shirt is SO RAD! I love deers :-) + Thanks for the very sweet comment, V. much appreciated!
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the compliment on my song :)
    That shirt is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit! its sooo cute! lovin the sandals as well! theyre to die for!

    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce outfit!
    I love the color of your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loveeee this outfit! the top works really well with the skirt :) oh and by the way, Glasto is amazing- don't worry about it being too much or huge cos it won't seem like it when you're there :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice denim skirt! I adore the whole outfit!
    -kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your t-shirt/skirt combo, did you have fun at Latitude? ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute shirt!

    ♥ Maja
    http://verveforsplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable shirt! Just discovered your blog and loving it!
    Follow me, I'm just starting out:)
    http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?