Monday 11 October 2010

lily needs to blog more

Photobucket
cardigan - river island
breton-y top - h&m
denim skirt - h&m
boots - doc martens obv
Sorry about the general rubbishness of the picture. I wanted to get one of the outfit, it was past midnight and my patience was wearing thin so this is the best I could come up with. I had been wanting a breton like top for a while so... I bought one. :) It's really lovely and soft and comfy, another "like pyjamas" item. And my cardigan is still the bees knees, and will remain so for some time.

love lily x

p.s. I might start posting my favourite blogs soon, would you be interested? I have a lot.

3 comments:

  1. Really great outfit! The sweater looks comfy, but is still really cute! The combination in general is really cute and warm looking! I can relate I haven't updated in a month and finally did.

    ps: You have such great hair, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cardigan!

    mademoiselle xo
    Imperfect Item

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?