Monday 4 October 2010

hi cardigan. hello books.

So apparently everyone loves camel now. Including me,obv, because I'm hip and trendy like that.
Photobucket
I spent this weekend at my Grandparent's in Essex and popped into Colchester for some shopping. I haven't been in a few years, and I was so impressed by the amount of stylish Essex girls & boys about. So much more interesting looks than your average Saturday in Cambridge where 90% of people are dressed head-to-toe in Topshop or Primark. Anyway, I found this gem of a cardigan in River Island (so much nicer than the Cambridge one!), isn't it gorgeous? So warm and the perfect amount of scratch. And the criss crossy leathery buttons are the icing on the camel cake.

love from lily x

4 comments:

  1. love river island, love your cardi and love the colour! a million loves... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cardigan!

    http://www.mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carigan is lovely! I love camel colour too :)
    Fashion teapot

    ReplyDelete
  4. that cardigan is perfect and that book collection is AMAZING!

    lovecraftandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?