Monday 8 February 2010

wow.


As you may have noticed, this isn't the sailor coat as promised. And for this I am very sorry, but it will come!

In the mean time, though, as I was watching the good old first series of Skins in a hope to comfort myself (because of the disappointing stupid new Skins) I totally and completely fell in love with Cassie. In particular, Cassie's clothes or style or whatever you want to call the amazingness of wearing a cuddly toy monkey round your neck. I love how sometimes she looks completely elegant in her sparkly gold vintage dresses and pleated skirts and others she is frolicking around with said monkey.
She just seems so adorably precious and, dare I say it, cute. This is how I wish I could dress, all fun and carefree.

AND A BIG THANK YOU for all my recent comments, you are all so lovely! AND ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU to my fourteen followers, I find it so made that people like to read my blog, but mad in the nicest, sweetest and most beautiful way.

love from lily xx

3 comments:

  1. I don't like the new season of Skins either, the writing is pretty bad and they've made a lot of the characters unlikeable. Cassie will always be my number 1 fav Skins character, I wish I could steal all of her clothes!

    http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cassie... I agree with what you said about her style too I find it fascinating how she manages to pull off wearing a monkey!

    a-kiss-with-a-fist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love skins, especially the old ones. I'm watching season two at the moment, and it's very different. Cassie's style is so unique! thank you for your very sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?