Monday 15 February 2010

shall I compare thee to a valentines day

Happy Day After Valentines Day!
I meant to post this last night but, silly time waster that I am, it never happened. My Valentines Day was a bit of a let down, but not an awful one. I had planned to spend it baking cakes and drinking pink drinks and sticking hearts everywhere but all my pals were out with their families, so I spent it wearing red, plaiting my hair & sticking hearts on my face.
I looooove Valentines Day, I love the cuteness & the tackyness & the general lovey-doveyness. It genuinely upsets me a bit when all the bitter people in the world get all angry, especially on a day to celebrate looooooooooooooooooove! So, if you didn't this year, NEXT Valentines Day spread the love to EVERYONE!

And here is my sugar sweet outfit from yesterday.





Top; H&M, Cardigan; Topshop, Skirt; H&M, Tights; from my mummy's box of tights, Shoes; OLD OLD OLD Doc Martens, Necklace; Birthday gift from Alice from Accessorize.


My Valentines surprise. Things always taste better when they're heart-shaped ♥.

Lots of Valentines Wishes & Love From
Lily
xxxx




3 comments:

  1. oh, dearest lily your blog is so lovely, i am so glad i've found it, i'm your newest follower. i do love your outfit, it's so perfect for valentines day! the heart buttons are so adorable and i am in love with your necklace. from suzannah <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Your whole blog is like a pink fairytale. I love it:)
    Drop by mine if you'd like, it's all new:
    woarbyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?