Wednesday 17 February 2010

I love the smell of old.

I think my favourite smell is antique shop. I'm not sure if that sentence really makes sense, but it's true. I love the musty old smell of half forgotten antique shops, which can also be found in tatty old books & truly loved jumpers with holes in (especially my grandad's lovely cosy hand-knitted ones). That's why I love this one of my brother's, although just bought from ebay and not passed down through the family, it is so cosy and warm and snuggly and itchy and scratchy and lovable.


MAD JUMPER PATTERN! Makes me feel like I'm one of the famous five, which of course I love.

My camera ruins my life, this is actually an adorable little deer.



I'm very proud of myself for actually posting and outfit on the day I wore it, but now I really am sleepy and have to go to bed.
Love & Kisses
Lily xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that jumper is wonderful, and you look so lovely in the whole outfit :) I too love the smell of antique shops. It's the smell of stories I think ♥

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?