Monday 2 November 2009

the beauty of imagination



Last weekend for my lovely Emily's birthday, we all paid a visit to the cinema to see "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus". I didn't really know what to expect, I hadn't heard much about it - but I was absolutely blown away.
It's an enchanting story about the complexities of your imagination, dealings with the devil and the horrible consequences of one small bet. Even if the story is sometimes a little hard for the likes of me to comprehend - the costumes, props & the like are always fabulously stunning. Lily Cole especially wears the most beautiful assortment dresses, masks & wigs I have ever seen. They're just so intricate!
I loved the contrast between the wonderful world of imagination and the harsh reality of modern life - a lovely lovely film.

lots of love from
LILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?