Monday 23 November 2009

cuddles with flowers.

Hello lovelies, I am quite aware that I haven't been posting as much as I would like - I'm not feeling too inspired at the moment - so this is a little outfit for today, look at my room and here's what I made post.
So today after school I went to Starbucks and searched for TeenVogue with my Holly, not too cold today but cold enough to need a nice warm scarf!


Dress; Topshop
Cardigan; H&M
Scarf; H&M (mens!)
Beret; Market in France


Shoes (can't seem to fit them in any pictures); Doc Martens


A month or two ago, I became very very bored with plain white walls and began ripping up every magazine I could lay my hands on and splatting some paint about it became this(with new additions all the time)-



I find it very helpful for inspiring outfits when I'm feeling dull & boring.

Now, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but on my trip to London I purchased some lovely fabric from a lovely Cath Kidston shop & yesterday I got round to making myself a lovely cushion. My sewing skills aren't much, but I was quite proud of it myself.


Comments are always welcome & appreciated!
Love From
Lily
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks like something tavi gevinson would wear. I'm not sure if it is my style, but you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!
    and the collage is so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress and shoes:D

    www.thesugarlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?