Friday 23 October 2009

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts!

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something, please,
Whether we be old and bald
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.

I'm having a very vivid "Oh How I Wish I Could Go To Hogwarts" phase at the moment, which, while being very lovely, often leads me to do things such memorize the school song or the poem engraved at the entrance of Gringotts, then abandon all the books I'm reading to start The Philosopher's Stone for the 100th time and maybe squeeze in a film or two. I have to go to extreme lengths to stop myself finding another "wand" out of my garden and, yes it's hard to believe after reading this, I am all grown up and fourteen!


love from Lily!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. I love harry potter too:DD
    did you see the last movie, I hated how it ended, they're trying to torture us by making us wait until the next movie:C,lol

    but all of those movies are so cool, whenever I watch it I think of how cool it would be if hogwarts really did exist.

    and thank you for following me:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too old for Hogwarts!

    I'm glad they're drawing the movies out. I never want it to end.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?