Monday 19 October 2009

If you go down to the woods today...


Cold days when the sun is shining, absolutely wonderful!
At the moment I feel I must make the most I can out of all the free time I have before it all gets washed away in the rain, so a few lovely girls and I headed to the closest thing we have to the wild countryside - a little country park full of pretty trees and meadows.
Armed with a yummy picnic complete with lemon fairycakes and a bigbag of toffee to tide us over we set off on our adventure.


Laden down with our treats, we set off enthusiastically. Notice the abundance of berets? A very cute surprise when Alice and I arrived with our matching headgear - mine was found in a charity shop for £1 when I was on the hunt for my WW2 evacuee school trip costume in year 6!
We all got a little snap happy with the amazing scenery.




It was so lovely and peaceful just to walk along the forest paths beneath the leafy trees, I hope this has encouraged a few of you to get out into the great outdoors!

As always,
love from
Lily
xxxxx


1 comment:

  1. you photos are too beautiful for words!!
    that park looks amazing!

    awesome blog! keep it up

    xoxo

    www.missmollyfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?