Saturday 2 January 2010

wake me up when those bluebells are ringing.

Ever so slightly late I fear, but -
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I haven't even approached my computer for about week so I am ridiculously behind on my blogging AND YET this still isn't a proper post. I have a full Christmas Post planned, with at least two outfits and a few other pictures sitting very patiently still in my camera, they will hopefully be released into the world over the next few days - perhaps later tonight, if the mood takes me. If it does not, then I will not be back until Monday because I have a little trip to London tomorrow which will hopefully bring another outfit and more pictures if I am not too lazy. However, I will promise it to you before I return to nasty horrible nasty school on Wednesday.


Farewell, and I hope to see you very soon!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE YOU!
please come back again?